AccessLex Institute uses an online application system to streamline the grants management process. The online application system allows us to award grants more efficiently and simplifies the proposal submission process for applicants.
Create an Account
The first time that you use the online application system, you must create an account by selecting “Create New Account” on the online application system login page. You will be prompted to enter the following information to create an account:
- Organization Name
- Organization Website
- Organization Address
- Organization EIN/Tax Identification Number
- Telephone Number
- First and Last Name
- Job Title
- First and Last Name, Email, and Job Title of a secondary contact
This is a one-time registration process that must be completed in order to submit an application. The information collected will only be used by AccessLex Institute staff to evaluate proposals and award grants.
Complete a Follow-Up Form
All grant reporting requirements will be submitted through the online application system based on the terms agreed upon in your grant agreement. Reporting requirements are referred to as “Follow-up Forms” in the online system. Please refer to the steps below to locate and complete assigned Follow-up Forms:
- Log into the online system using the login and password you created to submit your grant application.
- Once you log in, you will be directed to the Application Status Page. The Application Status Page allows applicants to see follow-ups assigned to all grants submitted from their account.
- To find follow-up forms, locate the grant title on the Application Status Page. If necessary, select the grant title to expand the section.
- All follow-ups assigned to a grant will be listed in a table titled Follow-up Forms.
- To begin a follow-up form, select “Edit” located under the Edit/View column.
- Once you have completed a follow-up form and uploaded all required documents, select submit. Note: You may edit, save as draft and return to a follow-up form. A saved follow-up form will appear as “Draft” in the status column. A submitted follow-up form will appear as “Submitted” in the status column.
To ensure that you receive all correspondence regarding your application, please add email@example.com to your email safe senders list, address book or contacts.
If you have questions about completing or submitting a follow-up, you may direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the phrase “Online Application System” in the subject line.